Tuesday, June 9, 2009

RedMan & Method Man To Rush Eminem Tour?


Despite Eminem's failure to confirm they are a part of a joint tour with him, Redman and Method Man have pledged to make an appearance no matter what.
Em' has yet announce the organization of a tour, but that didn't stop the Blackout 2! rappers from putting in their bid during a recent interview with MTV.

"We're on the tour," Meth quipped. "We're gonna jump on Em's tour -- we're putting it out there. We do tour a lot. I'd say altogether about 10, 11 months a year. Redman wants to go to Vegas."


"Even if he don't put us on, we're coming in through the back door, jumping onstage," Red added. "Honestly, I'm gonna tell you exactly what that is -- That's how emcees make their money. Those royalty checks come like babies -- every nine months. Plus we enjoy doing shows. Anybody who's come to a Method Man and Redman show knows that we give 110 percent every time we're out there."

A spot on Em's tour is apparently equivalent to recording industry gold as DMC of Run DMC fame also expressed his desire to join the tour in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.

"I'm trying to get to be the opening act whenever he tours," DMC said in the interview. "Hopefully I'll get to tour with him...He inspires me. When I hear him, he makes me go back to my bedroom and sit down and write. I feel that we represent the upper echelon of what we're supposed to do with our craft."

At press time, Em has yet to confirm appearances by either act.

No comments:

Post a Comment