Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lloyd Banks Pardons Young Buck, Slams Rick Ross


Despite G-Unit's beef with almost every rapper in the game, Lloyd Banks says he doesn't hold ill will toward all of his crew's foes.
During an interview with HipHopDX, Banks confirmed his respective issues with Rick Ross and The Game, but played down his tift with former affiliate Young Buck.

"I haven't spoke to Buck since the last time 50 [Cent] spoke to Buck, or the last time [Tony] Yayo spoke to Buck," Banks revealed. "It is what it is; I don't have any hatred towards Buck. I think there were a lot of mistakes that were made, a lack of communication and things of that nature. Buck showed his discomfort; I just think he went about it the wrong way. We've always been a tight-knit family, so I think it was something that should've been discussed within the four walls of the crew...You never heard Buck target Banks as an individual...Game was actually targeting me. He was making it his business to say something about me. Rick Ross was making it his business to say things to everybody but me. He was saying sh*t like, 'F*ck Yayo, f*ck 50, and um, Banks is cool.' I'm not with that sh*t. That's how n*ggas get smoked where I'm from. I don't play both sides of the fence. You can't diss my n*gga and not diss me when I see you, you're gonna have a rude awakening."

Buck also recently discussed his desire to bury the proverbial hatchet and move on with his career in an interview with MTV.

"Much respect to them dudes, but I'm doing my thing right now," Buck said. "To be honest, I'm trying to get away from that situation. No sooner than I get away from that situation, you'll be hearing from Young Buck. [The music industry is] 90 percent business and 10 percent talent... Cashville we got this."

No comments:

Post a Comment