Friday, June 5, 2009

Eminem Speaks On MTV Stunt And Robbery Rumors


The incident between Eminem and comedian Sacha Baron Cohen aka Bruno at the MTV Movie Awards, which shocked the celebrity-filled audience, was planned.

Eminem spoke with RapRadar.com about the incident and what really happened behind the scenes.

RapRadar: Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?

Eminem: Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

If it wasn't planned the way you agreed to, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?

I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going "nuts" so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.

After you left the ceremony, where did you go?

After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air.

There is a rumor that your hotel room was robbed and thieves got 60K and your laptop while you were at ceremony. Is that true and if so what would someone find on your computer?

The only thing was that I lost a Nike watch that we were looking for. The rest it is made-up like half the other stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment