Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pharrell Executive Producing The Game's "R.E.D. Album"


During an interview DubCNN, The Game revealed that Pharrell would be serving as executive producer on his upcoming album, The R.E.D. Album.

"Pharrell is my new favorite producer. I got a whole new respect for Pharrell and The Neptunes but especially Pharrell and how he do his thing," said Game. "The way that he coach me when we're in the booth, it's like a Pat Riley to a Tim Hardaway or Pat Riley to a Magic Johnson...and The Neptunes, people don't really understand who The Neptunes are, but if you take away The Neptunes from hip-hop, you take away the color in hip-hop.,"

On Tuesday (December 8) while being interviewed by Rap-Up.com, Game continued praising Pharrell and the work he is doing on the album.

"Pharrell's gonna take my album to the next level, keep me hood and cross me over at the same time by executive producing my album, so that's [speaking about the Star Trak tattoo he was getting on his arm] how I show my loyalty. Pharrell is my friend. We've created a work bond and established a friendship. Star Trak is gonna make me money in the future - that logo, that brand, that man helping me. That's something that's gonna put milk in my refrigerator and help me feed my kids, keep them in private school, and keep them doing what they do."

Aside from the Star Trak tat, Game is also planning to get a tattoo called the Evolution Of Gaming, which will feature the controllers from Nintendo, Saga Genesis, Sony Playstation, and XBox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment