Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bow Wow Fires His Management Team


Rapper Bow Wow recently revealed on Thursday (December 17) his plans to fire all of his business managers and then took to Twitter to explain himself.

"In one of those 'please don't f*ck with me moods' today. Im firing all managers! Im taking the ray allen approach," tweeted the Cash Money Records rapper.

"Im managing myself. Who knows me better than me? I know this game very well...chilling with my aunt ant and @guesswhojus booking studio for the 2 months...just got off the phone with à @realwizkhalifa we bout to do something major! Look out for it."

Earlier this summer, Bow Wow ended his relationship with Columbia Records after he went on camera and begged for his release from his contract because according to him, the record label wasn't doing their upmost to push his music. In August, it was officially announced that Bow had signed to Cash Money, and he released a statement defending the decision by saying, "Please don't be misinformed and think I'm just jumpin' on 'what's hot' or trying to ride others' success. This has been my extended family for more than a decade..And since everyone is askin, me and JD are cool! Nothing has or will change."

- By Sharniece Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment