Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Chris Brown Taking Shots At Rihanna?


Tracks off of Chris Brown's album have been leaking daily as the public is eager to hear what the R&B singer's latest album, Graffiti, will offer in terms of revelations into his incident with ex-girlfriend Rihanna, and the latest release Famous Girl is causing quite a stir.

On the track, which is reminiscent of old-school R&B, Brown sings over the chorus: "Since I thought I found my woman/ There were other guys who thought the same thing about it/ Like damn, you let me down, down, down/ 'Cause you're famous, girl, for breaking hearts."

On the second verse of the track, Chris also makes reference to a rumored romance between Young Money rapper Drake and Rihanna saying, "Drake would say that you're the best he ever had. Rumors come and go but you keep a shadow. Everywhere you go it follows."

Towards the end of the song, Brown croons, "Too much pressure I wish I was frozen. Seems we lost our way. I hope you're happy being famous girl."

Rihanna and Drake quickly squashed rumors of a relationship during the summer after the New York Post claimed that the two were seen kissing at a bowling alley in New York City.

Graffiti will hit stores on December 8th, and ABC will air what is being billed as a "revealing, tell-all interview" with Chris Brown on December 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment