Sunday, August 30, 2009

KJ HINES and DJ GRIP - "B4 MY TIME"


Track Listing:

01. DJ Grip & KJ Hines - Intro
02. My Name
03. All The Above Remix
04. 512 Anthem Ft. Nook, KJ Hines, Jonsense, Gerlad G, Nacim, Bavu Blakes, J Kapone
05. Hip Hop Ft. Fitness
06. Maybach Music Ft. Young Day
07. Best I Ever Had Remix
08. KJ Hines Freestyle
09. Feel This Remix Kidd Ft. KJ Hines
10. Lonely (Prod by T. Bailey)
11. Magnificent Ft. Blaque Pat, Rrog G
12. Dreaming (Prod by KJ Hines)
13. Famous (Prod by Johnny Astro)
14. I Got A Feeling
15. Ignition (Prod by Johnny Astro)
16. Give Me One Night Ft. Ter'ell Shahid (Prod by Johnny Astro)
17. Payd Ft. Lil Miles, Y2JJ
18. She Likes (Prod by T. Bailey)
19. You Sexy Ft. Jonsense (Prod by T. Bailey)
20. Up Town Remix
21. Birthday Sex Remix
22. Wetter Remix
23. You Are Not Alone (Michael Jackson Tribute)

Direct-Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/271074852/KJ_Hines_and_DJ_Grip_-_B_4_My_Time.zip


KJ HINES INFO

KJ Hines on Myspace: myspace.com/kjhines
KJ Hines on Twitter: twitter.com/kjhines

1 comment:

  1. b4my time looks kinda subtle to me , teh remixes are the flavor of the month, looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete