Monday, August 31, 2009

Chris Brown To Larry King: I Can't Believe I Assaulted Rihanna


Excerpts from Chris Brown's first interview since the Rihanna incident, with legendary broadcast journalist Larry King, have hit the 'net, revealing the singer's feelings about the altercation and the female pop star.

"When I look at it now, it's just like, wow, like, I can't -- I can't believe that -- that actually happened," he said of his feelings when he sees police reports and pictures of Rihanna after the incident.

Brown who appeared alongside his mother and attorney, Mark Geragos also spoke on his sentencing, saying "everything comes with consequences. They want me to pick up trash remove graffiti... I'm a hard worker. It's something I'm willing to do."

In addition to the incident and legal troubles that followed, Brown also spoke on his abusive father and how it shaped the events of that fateful evening.

"I used to be scared to go to bed," he recalls. "Nobody taught us how to love one another. Nobody taught us a book on how to how to control our emotions or our anger... I wish I could have changed that night."

Although the court ordered the couple stay "like 10 yards away from each other," Brown says he still misses Rihanna and that they will "always be friends."

Chris Brown's interview with Larry King is scheduled to air on September 2.

1 comment:

  1. boo to chris brown , he should be punished , he dont stand any where fro sympathy

    ReplyDelete