Friday, November 27, 2009

Lil Boosie Says He Needs Rehab Not Jail


Rapper Lil Boosie, real name Torrence Hatch, was convicted for possession of marijuana and violated his house arrest and was ordered to serve 10 years in prison.

Lil Boosie felt the jail time would be beneficial for him at first but now feels he simply needs rehab for his marijuana addiction. The rapper feels his sentence is unfair and that he's being judged on his alter ego Lil Boosie, instead of the true person he is inside, Torrence Hatch.

"If I made a mistake with marijuana, why am I not eligible for rehab?" Boosie questioned. "I've been on marijuana since a teenager. I need some rehab. Jail is not rehab."

"They're treating me on who they think I am. They judging me on Boosie Bad Azz, not Torrence Hatch, I had to do these two shows these last two days to feed my family."

Lil Boosie claimed he violated his house arrest to do shows in order to feed his children. This will his forth prison sentence, three of which for marijuana possession. Lil Boosie is now serving his two year sentence at Winn Correctional Center in Louisiana and he will have to complete five years of probation once released.


No comments:

Post a Comment