Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lil Wayne Expecting Son With Nivea


has learned that Lil Wayne is expecting a son with R&B singer Nivea. The Hip-Hop superstar confirmed the rumors with BBC's Tim Westwood during his radio show. The baby will be Weezy's third son to be born in just over a year.

As Yo! Raps previously reported, Wayne and Lauren London welcomed a new born baby boy into the world via a Los Angeles, California hospital in September 2009.

"Two girls pregnant at the same time?" Westwood said. "Congratulations."

Wayne just responded "Three". I mean [I'll have] three sons," he explained to Westwood who thought the rapper had gotten three women pregnant at the same time.

The rumors of Nivea's pregnancy began to circulate last month when his second son was born. In addition to London's baby, Wayne is now expecting another child with Nivea. He is also the father of Reginae Carter with his former wife from Tiny & Toya fame and Dwayne Carter III.

A representative for Nivea has yet to comment the baby rumors.

In related news, Weezy is working with the Young Money team on the next project, his long awaited solo LP Rebirth and a new mixtape called No Ceiling. Lil Wayne told MTV, "I got tired of sitting back," he said. "Everybody was making mixtapes. And I could rap too. Once I found myself jumping in my car putting on the radio instead of CDs, that's when I know I gotta go murder their beat."

No comments:

Post a Comment