Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beanie Sigel Disses Jay On New Track "Average Cat"


Early this morning Hot 97's DJ Kay Slay debuted, Beanie Sigel's new track Average Cat, which to the surprise of most turned out to be a Jay-Z diss record. At first silent about the status of his relationship with Jay, the latest track by the Philly rapper appears come to fruition due to a culmination of past events. The most recent blow took place at Jay's September 11th concert.

Sigel raps, ""The rapper Shawn called the police on me/ 'cause I was front row at the Blueprint 3/ Sh*t, I just wanted to see him MC, and reminisce on when we was the R.O.C./ But he called all the cops, not only that he brought out the Feds/ So that's telling me 'F*ck You Sig'/ So 'F*ck you too' and 'F*ck Bleek three'."

Approximately four minutes into the seven minute song, Beans stops rapping and starts talking. With noticeable anger he says, "I think I held my tongue long enough about this whole Roc-A-Fella situation. I was the realest thing that happened to the Roc."

Reminiscing over old Roc-A-Fella beefs, he says, "I fought all them battles, me that's who, Jadakiss, Nas, Dipset. Anybody you would've told me to go after. Matter of fact, you ain't even have to tell me. I front-lined that thing of ours, for that diamond that people was throwing up. I'da took a bullet for Roc at that time."

Sigel insists that neither jealously or money is the motive behind his speaking now, spewing, "This ain't about a dollar. This ain't about me hating on you because or anything because I never asked you for a dollar." Beans also speaks on Jay not coming to see him, while he was doing his 1 year stint in 2004, "You didn't come one day to come see me, not one picture or letter."

After Beans was released from prison other labels expressed interest in signing him, but, Jay rebutted with monetary incentives for Beans to stay. "You was in a position to let me get my own money, and you couldn't do that," states Beanie.

Towards the end of the song, Beans warns other rappers, "This ain't a green light for everybody to start making a diss Jay-Z record."

He closes the song saying that, "This is just me taking my brother out in the yard for 5 minutes...Roc-a-Fella for life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment