Monday, December 23, 2013

DJ Envy Remembers Nas Pointing A Gun At Him

The Power 105.1 DJ recalled the time that rapper, Nas, threatened him with a gun recently.

Envy said that he approached Nas to try and give him his mixtape after a performance at Nassau Coliseum.

During an interview with VladTV, Envy said that the exchange did not go as smoothly as planned.

“This was when mixtapes was big. And I was -- and this was when nobody would take my mixtapes,” Envy said. “I mean, I was trying to sell mixtapes to everybody. And at the time Clue was popping and all they wanted was Clue. So, I remember coming out the Coliseum and I seen Nas and I think it was a Lexus. So, I seen him I was like, ‘Oh shit, that’s Nas.’ So, now I got my mixtapes and I’m running up the block. I’m like ‘This is Nas. I’m in Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment