Thursday, January 21, 2010

T.I. Back In The Studio, Releasing New Album In 2010


T.I. is back in the studio and working on releasing a project in 2010, according to producer Jim Jonsin.

The self-proclaimed King of the South and Jonsin collaborated together in the past on Whatever You Like off of 2008's Paper Trail. As for the future, Jonsin says Tip is back like he never left and that right now his schedule permits him to work during the week and not on the weekend, but an album will be out this year.

"It doesn't seem like he missed a beat," said the producer during an interview. "He was so upbeat, his spirits were up, and he's excited to be out and working. He hasn't changed, he sounded exactly like he did when I talked to him months before he went in. He's back in the studio. I sent him some music via email. He can work during the week and not on the weekend, I believe. He's definitely working on an album for this year right now."

Music executive Kevin Liles tweeted about T.I.'s return to the studio shortly after Christmas of last year, but deleted the message shortly thereafter.

"My right hand went home to visit family & found his way to the studio. He said, 'Why wait for 2010, get it in now'? Love the attitude!" read the tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment